Women and Hormone Replacement Therapy: Latest Advances
Please join Host Monica Diaz with guests Allison Woodworth and Nelson Vergel for a necessary and information packed discussion on Female Hormone Replacement Therapy:
Allison Woodworth, RN, MSN, FNP-C, Nurse Practitioner and founder of the PrimeBody Wellness Center, has extensive training and experience in the field of Age Management Medicine. Her areas of expertise include bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and medical facial aesthetics.
Some of the talking points and questions answered:
- Which Hormones are Important to Test in Women
- Why are Synthetic Hormones no Longer Recommended
- At what age do most women need to consider hormonal testing and what are the symptoms of a hormonal imbalance or deficiency?
- How are hormones replaced?
- What changes do women notice after starting hormone replacement therapy?
- Questions about thyroid hormone replacement.
- Women and Testosterone-What are the Latest Understandings and Recommendations
- Posted on : 07 Jun 2019